Residential Quality Control (QC) Inspections, New and Existing
Since 1986 ConSol has provided planning, research, testing, and implementing of energy efficient measures and programs for the housing industry including QC inspections on over 150,000 new and 100,000 existing residential homes in the Western United States. ConSol currently provides QC inspections for the California Department of Community Services and Development’s statewide Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Programs and the City of Fresno’s Home Energy Tune-Up Program serving eight counties in California’s Central Valley.
ConSol’s certified and highly skilled inspectors perform multi-faceted technical field inspections including identifying efficiency levels and the quality of installation of installed measures. All field staff participate in ongoing training and professional education to ensure up to date knowledge of all local, state and national building codes. Key ConSol personnel also work directly with construction industry leaders to help develop building codes and inspection/QA protocols that not only save energy, but can be practically and successfully implemented by practitioners.
With over three decades of experience as a leading independent building energy-efficiency firm, ConSol has designed an internal project management program to ensure that its accounting and management practices achieve the highest level of transparency and efficiency while maintaining conformity with all laws and regulations.
- QC energy audits and diagnostics performed by certified home energy raters outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic and data collection equipment
- Oversight to ensure compliance with energy code requirements, related programs and all other applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and building codes
- Development of production forecasts, and management of operations to stay within program parameters
- Audit report development and/or redesign
- Energy and system performance monitoring and reporting
- Customized and comprehensive savings analysis and reporting including program activities, energy savings, features installed, greenhouse gas reductions, QA activities, expense itemizations
- Design customized energy related classroom, field and on-line training curriculum, protocols, training materials, program forms and equipment specifications
- Delivery of classroom, field and on-line training by professionally trained industry expert instructors
- Technical support and energy modeling expertise
CSD Weatherization Program QA/ QC
> More Details <
SMUD Neighborhood Retrofit Program
> More Details <
For More Information
Director Of Sales