ConSol's LEED Accredited Professionals advise building owners and managers on ways to reduce environmental impacts through the use of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Rating System, with specialty in existing commercial buildings. Our LEED® for Existing Building (LEED-EB) services provide recommendations for certification and necessary audits tailored to meet your needs and objectives.
Analysis of audits of commercial buildings, reviewing five key areas of performance and innovation:
- Sustainable Sites – Site related issues, including planting and landscaping, transportation, water emissions, soil erosion, and ecological impact.
- Water Efficiency – Involves water efficiency, wastewater innovations, discharge water compliance, and water use reduction.
- Energy & Atmosphere – Includes building commissioning, energy performance standards, renewable energy, building operations, and maintenance and measurement.
- Materials & Resources – Recycling and source reduction, toxics reduction, hazardous waste, construction and demolition recycling and environmentally preferable purchasing.
- Indoor Environmental Quality – Outside air, ventilation and monitoring, indoor pollutants, green cleaning, and thermal comfort.
For More Information
Director Of Sales & Marketing